If you liked that, please share the video anywhere and everywhere you think there might be people who would like it. Twitter, Facebook, etc, etc. Also, please check out the charity link I put below the video. It's a good cause.
Here's what I used for the video...
- Facerig A program that allows you go map your face and head movements to a 3D (or even 2D) avatar. This is what I used for the "news man" and the desk.
- Handbrake While Facerig outputs .webm files by default, Adobe Premiere won't take them, at least the version I have doesn't. I use this, which is both fast and free, to turn them into .mp4 files.
- Video Blocks This is where I got the looping news studio background. This is an amazing place to get backgrounds, footage and more. Once purchased they can be used in any manner you see fit, including commercial use.
- Gimp for Windows This is my image editor of choice. It's free and multiplatform.
- Adobe Premiere While I use Adobe Premiere Portable 2014 as my preferred video editor, I plan on upgrading when I have the money.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Check out my YouTube Channel for more videos like this, most of them much lower effort!